Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Skylanders Swap Force: Jolly Bumble Blast variant

Saturday December 7th - Jolly Bumble Blast is out!

I received an email from Game Stop that said he was going to be available, but I forgot about it. There were so many things going on and it was cold. I totally forgot until WSM and G-man went to TRU and found him.
This is the picture she sent me:


Of course only WSM knew that I had already purchased Legendary Bouncer. Now I need to come up with a way to surprise the kids.
But Jolly Bumble Blast was new. So she bought him!

He came home and is awesome. He appears red, green and white in the came. We did a Battle Arena and Ring out with regular and jolly. It was so nice to be able to tell them apart in the game.

Here his is shortly after unboxing. We also did a short video of the unboxing and how he looks in the Collection Vault iOS App. Link will be here as soon as the video posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment